Monday, January 12, 2009

Getting So Big!

They tell you that time goes fast when you have a baby, but I don't think you really know until you have one. Since I have been so negligent about my blogging, you will probably all be shocked at how much Jaeby has grown - even since Christmas.

Here is a collage of random photos. I swear, he doesn't live in his carseat, that just seems to be my favorite place to take his photo. ::reaches for camera to take a picture of Jaeby napping on the couch::


And this makes me laugh. Jaeby was relaxing very contentedly on his Aunt Dani's lap last night until his "big" cousin AJ started shooting some hoops with Uncle Rob. Then, this happened. It's crazy how much more aware he is of his world these days.

Here is what he was looking at. It's only a matter of time until the dynamic duo are terrorizing Papa and Nana's house together. Watch out world.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

J! He's huge! Not to mention the most handsome man ever but he's huge! Lily will love him.

Nicolasa said...

He looks so handsome! Its amazing how fast they grow!