Wednesday, December 3, 2008

17 Things About Me

Because I was tagged by Merv and because I need motivation to blog something.

1. I knew I wanted to marry Sal even before we started dating.

2. I eat Eggo waffles every.single.day.

3. My parents split up when I was 3. I remember the day my dad moved out.

4. I still know the first boy I ever kissed.

5. I had no idea being a mom would be so hard or so amazing. It surprises me constantly.

6. My mother is my best friend. If you knew us 20 years ago, this would surprise you.

7. I have worked at the same place for 10 (almost 11 years). My dad also works there.

8. It would be impossible for me to pick a "best day of my life". My wedding day and the day my son was born are definitely the front runners, though.

9. I love Christmas. Halloween is a close second for my favorite holiday.

10. I have a habit of buying magazines that I never read.

11. The only thing I collect is craft supplies.

12. I have three tattoos in 2 places on my body.

13. I have never been out of the country other than Canada and Mexico.

14. I've never had a dog that wasn't purebred. I know, shame on me (or my parents, really).

15. Reality television is my friend.

16. I love sushi. A lot.

17. I never made my bed until I had fancy linens to put on it (wedding gifts).

1 comment:

james and michele said...

we have a few of them in common. especially the last one! ha.