Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Day of Firsts

Aunt Dani came yesterday to take us to the mall for a bit of holiday shopping. In honor of Joey's first trip to the mall, I decided to give him his first bath (well, sponge bath really). He tolerated it surprisingly well, but I had to wrap him in 87 blankets after because he was FREEZING. I'm sure there's a trick to the whole bathing thing, but we haven't figured it out yet. In the meantime, Joey didn't seem to mind being wrapped up in all those blankets.


Post-bath wrap up.
And here he is all bundled up for his first trip to the mall.
It was a long day (for both of us), but I'm glad to say we got a few key gifts out of the way. If I can just get them wrapped and under the tree next week, I will be feeling so ahead of the game.
PS - I realized early this morning that this was our due date. Crazy that Baby J has already been here for almost two weeks!

1 comment:

Nicolasa said...

That is crazy to think about when the due date is here and Joey has already been with you two for awhile!
He looks so cute in his tub chair.