Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Baby Wash

My stepmom Wendy and Aunt Steph threw us a really fun family shower this past Sunday at Aunt Jacque's house. It was super relaxed with homemade soups and breads for lunch. There ended up being quite a few people there - some old friends mixed in with all the relatives made it extra special. We got a TON of great gifts, including some handmade blankets, piles of clothes, fun baby toys, and quite a few essentials (bottles, diapers, teethers). We also got the jog stroller I have been lusting after for months (thanks Aunt Dani and Uncle Rob!), a travel system, crib and mattress, and the very important play yard. Oh, and then there was the diaper bag of my dreams from Aunt Steph, Uncle Rick and the cousins.

Here are the handful of pictures I found on my camera. Note to self: do not trust Wendy with the camera - she is way too easily distracted.




2 comments:

Nicolasa said...

It sounds like you had a lovely day with family and friends! Looks like you got a lot of great things! I can't believe he's coming so soon!

Vanessa said...

Holy presents! How fun J!